1. You can’t give what you don’t have
2. Be the change you want to see in others
3. Nature doesn’t change. All things natural don’t change. They grow. They transform. They sustain.
4. Take care of yourself first before assuming responsibility for another
5. Have Faith in the Universe
6. Its okay to know that you don’t know
7. Its okay to feel anger. Its okay to express it. Its not okay to suppress it
8. What’s normal for you might not be so for another.
9. Learn to LOVE yourself first before loving another
10. Knowing and Understanding are as distinct as Fire and Water.
11. No one can disrespect you without your permission.
12. Follow the Path of the Heart. Heed to the workings of the Mind. Serve with purity of Intellect.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Indian National Pledge
India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give respect to my parents, teachers, and elders and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.
American National Pledge
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Oath to Self